Thursday 18 July 2013

OOTD: Let's go to the beach 'each!

We spent Tuesday sunbathing at Southend's beach and making the most of this AMAZING heatwave!
Not that the whole experience was as relaxing as it sounds....we decided it was a good idea to attempt to walk out to the sea whilst the tide was out and had to trudge through quicksand and sharp rocks which was disgusting and painful but we were proud when we got there! :') Not to mention that a Rossi's ice cream did kind of make it all better....
Anyway, this is what I wore for the day...

~Shorts: Forever 21
~Top: Primark
~Bag: M&S
~Sandals: Forever 21
~Hairband: Primark
~Sunglasses: Forever 21
~Belt: Primark

I bought these minty green shorts with pink ice creams on a little while ago in Forever 21 and really loved them because the pattern is fun but they also have a really good shape to them and were so comfy to wear! I was unsure of what to wear with them at the time but I had bought sandals in the green colour and pink sunglasses on the same day so I was just stuck on what top to wear. In the end, I went for this oversized white t-shirt from Primark (it is actually supposed to be tight but I bought it in a bigger size to wear it loose) I decided to accessorise the outfit with a pink handbag from M&S and a pink flower headband that I bought to wear to prom which is from Primark. And to finish it off wore a skinny pink belt with a gold bow on the front which I am pretty sure is from Primark, but it may have been New Look!

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it!

1 comment:

  1. I love those pants and bag!

    Miya from Miyaloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...