Sunday 4 August 2013

Real Techniques Make Up Brushes

A lot beauty gurus, YouTubers and bloggers talk about how good Real Techniques make up brushes are and for a while I've thought that I want a piece of that cake!
So yeah, I gave in and ordered two brushes -I'm weak I know!

But, I'm so happy that I did, they are just as amazing as I expected them to be, and better!
I got the Powder Brush (left) and the Blush Brush (right)

Real Techniques Brushes were developed by Samantha Chapman, a professional make up artist and beauty guru on YouTube. Sam posts tutorial videos on The Real Techniques website, as well as her YouTube channels "Real Techniques" and "Pixiwoo" (a channel she shares with her sister, Nic)

~ Both brushes are easy to use and blend with. I found the Powder Brush especially good, and it is by far the best brush I've ever used
~ With the online tutorials, it's so simple to use them
~ The brushes can multi-task. I originally wanted the Contour Brush but you can't buy that one individually, you have to get it in a set. So, instead I went for the blush brush and it does work for both
~ They are so reasonably priced. Before I looked into getting them, I expected them to cost so much more and I didn't think I would be able to buy any. But I was impressed with their prices!
~ They're really soft and feel amazing on my skin
~ The brushes are the perfect shape as they are hand cut for precision (and the fibres are all synthetic)
~ They pick up just enough product
~ Their flat bottom handle makes them convenient to use as you can balance them on a surface





Real Techniques claim that the brushes will allow you to achieve "pixel perfect results" and they definitely don't disappoint, also it's so easy to do!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...