Sunday 24 November 2013

Winter Wishlist

I went shopping with my friend yesterday and as usual, my brain disagrees with my purse on what I want to buy and what I actually can buy...which means I build up quuuuuiiite a long mental wish list while I'm out.




So, definitely top of my wish list for winter is THIS dress...

It's a structured dress, it almost feels as if it has firm foam inside it which holds the shape of the skirt fairly stiff. The top has panels and a high neckline with an a-line skirt.

The dress is delicately glittery and just looks metallic and shiny (which I think looks better than tons of glitter that's in your face like BAM and you look like you've been dragged backwards through the cast of TOWIE's dressing room....) It is bronze but looks gold or rose gold under different light.








As always, please excuse the 'mirror selfie', it's the best I could do in the changing rooms. Oh -and ignore the fact that I couldn't be bothered to take my jeans off before putting it on!

I can't actually stop rambling about this dress, I really love it...






It is from Topshop, I shouldn't let myself near that shop! I always want EVERYTHING. The price of it was £65.00

I'll stop now...and just go and dream about this dress, and probably window shop online on Topshop's website...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...