Friday 30 November 2012

Wish List - Topshop cream dress

 So many other people seem to be doing wishlists as it's coming up to Christmas, so here we go...

£50 cream crystal collar flip dress - Topshop - sizes UK 6-16

I first saw this dress in a magazine I recently read and immediately loved it, so it had to be my first wishlist post. This dress is a short cream dress with short sleeves, a cream lace waist band and a crystallised collar.

I really like the simplicity of the design of the dress with the hint of something more fun and sophisticated with the lace waist band and the collar with crystals on. I would wear this dress for a more formal/ dress up occasion rather than every day, and I would wear this dress more in summer than winter as it is quite short and light coloured.

The only negatives I can think of about this piece is the fact that it's white which can get dirty easily, however this could probably be avoided by the majority of people who are careful, also the price,  £50 is slightly too expensive for what I usually spend on a dress for no particular reason, however if there was an event or party coming up I would definitely consider buying this!

Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...