Thursday 6 December 2012

Review: Tangle Teezer

After struggling to brush my thick and rather frizzy hair without pulling knotted clumps of it out and due to being recommended it by about 10 different people, I decided to finally buy myslef a Tangle Teezer. I have to admit it has been one of my best hair care purchases ever, and I'm not to sure how I ever survived without it.

I purchased my Tangle Teezer from Boots for £10.99 although you can buy them online easily through Amazon, Ebay etc..

Being born with thick, frizzy and curly-ish hair brushing it has always been a nuisance, I only brush my hair when its wet after I wash it just to get the knots out, if I brush it while dry the curls disappear and it just turns into a puffy and even thicker mess. The change I had  in brushing my hair after purchasing a Tangle Teezer (which has 2 different size "teeth") was amazing.

The biggest difference I found it had with my hair was when brushing my hair wet, instead of clumps of knotty hair being pulled out I found only a few stray hairs were left in the brush.

The pain that I usually came across when trying to pull a brush through ridiculously knotty hair had gone and the Tangle Teezer would easily glide through my hair. It is great!

The only negative point is the design, although it comes in a variety of colours, the shape seems to always be a "half an egg". I find it really awkward to hold and continuously drop it due to the slippery plastic and no clear handle. Another thing is the bristles are fairly short and as my hair is thick doesn't brush through the whole width of my hair, this isn't a big issue though as all I have to do is flip my hair over and brush the bottom, not a big deal.

I would recommend this to anyone who suffers with knotty hair as it literally is a life saver :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...