Monday 3 June 2013

Dirty Works Face Mask

Dirty Works detox face mask claims that it will leave your skin "fresh and glowing" and it sure doesn't disappoint!
I have used it a few times since I bought it...you just apply some all over your face and let dry for 10 minutes before washing it off....it really is a quick fix like it says on the bottle
After using it, my skin felt soft and clean although it was a bit drier than usual, but after moisturising it was fine :)
I would definitely reccomend this product and I'd love to try the other masks from the same range....the Moisture Mask and the Brightening Mask!

Dirty Works always get it right...from the packaging to the product everything is perfect :)

There's me and my mum trying it out! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...