Monday 3 June 2013

Outfit of the Day

After just posting a summery OOTD, I'm going back to a more wintery and realistic of British weather outfit -it even rained the day I wore this...typical!
sooooo what I'm wearing....
*a black bowl hat I got online
*a black and pink top with swans on it (h&m)
*a pink faux leather skirt (h&m)
*black worker boots (barrats)
*black/pink/white patterned tights (river island
*black leather jacket (littlewoods....yeahhh I've had it ages...)
*black belt (h&m)
*pink bag (m&s) which isn't actually in my pictures...

I wasn't sure whethere or not to wear the hat, before I left the house I kept taking it off and putting it on again but in the end I wore it, and it did come in handy when it rained! :')


                       Dont fortget to follow us on instagram! SparklyBluesAndRainbowShoes
                                               http://instagram.com/p/aGsFFKyZqW/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...