Thursday 1 August 2013

Top 5 under £5

MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD, AND THEY'RE LIKE MINES BETTER THAN YOURS, DAMN RIGHT MINES BETTER THAN YOURS, I COULD TEACH YOU BUT I HAVE TO CHARGE.....la la la la la....

But, unfortunately milkshakes do not buy make-up! Soooo, here is my top 5 products that cost less than £5!

Also, check out my cool little jelly bean set that I took my photos in! TASTE THE RAINBOW (wait, is that skittles...?) Well, it is a birthday card from tesco and I folded it in half to use it for my make-up pictures :)


5. E.L.F Blending Eye Brush
£1.50
This is the brush that I always use to apply eye shadow in the crease of my eye and to blend all my eye shadow. It is the best blending brush I've ever used! It picks up just the right amount of powder and blends it perfectly!

4. MUA Eye Shadow Palette 
£2.50
The palette is called "innocence" and the colours are really good (particularly for blue eyes) The powders are really irridescent so they open up the eyes and make them sparkle. Although, I find it hard to pick up a lot of pigment from them, but the colours are lovely.

3. Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner
£2.99
The colour of this lip liner is called "Eastend Snob" and this has been one of my favourties for a LONG time! The first time I bought it was 3 years ago, I think. I used to wear it a lot on it's own which does look ok, but recently I have been wearing it under lipstick and it keeps the colour on all day! Also, it sort of mattifies the lipstick colour which I love because I really like matte lipsticks but they're hard to find. The only bad thing is, it snaps very easily which gets annoying!

2. MUA Cover & Conceal
£1.50
I haven't had this very long but so far it has been quite good, I use it under my eyes mainly. It is easy to apply and use but the coverage isn't very high, so I would only buy this if you don't need loads of coverage
and drum roll for 1st place....

1. NYC ExpertLast Lip Colour
£1.99
This is one of my favourite lipsticks, I don't wanna rave about it for too long but basically, it is a great colour, easy to apply, stays on a long time and looks SHAMAZING!


That's my top 5 beauty items under £5, when I was talking about them I didn't focus much on the actual price because they are just genuinely good products -it's just a bonus that they're affordable too!

Thanks for reading, and I hope you liked it! MWAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...