Wednesday 31 July 2013

Is Glossybox Worth it?

In case you didn't already know, GlossyBox is a monthly subscription service where you pay a set amount each month to regularly receive a little box of beauty products to try. GlossyBox refer to themselves as The Ultimate Beauty Experience, you get 5 items each time; it's similar to the Beauty Box Five in America.

I haven't tried it, but it does sound like a good opportunity to experiment with new brands and try new things! Have you ever tried GlossyBox or Beauty Box Five, and did you like it? I'd love to hear what you thought of them :)


2 comments:

  1. I havent actually bought one myself but i have seen a lot of posts on it. Its pretty much like a beauty lottery.. Some girls will get 4/5 full size/deluxe samples while others will get 3 sachet samples to try. Some will get crappy no name brands to try while others get well known brands.

    I personally cant justify it every single month unless they improve their product distribution ^_^

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I didn't realise that everyone gets different things each month! Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...