Tuesday 13 November 2012

Spare £20? Go Forever 21!

 The love for Forever 21 continues....
I got each of these for under £20 each which is like the main reason I LOVE FOREVER 21!!!


Got to love a bit of extra pattern!
Simple black dress? Yess please


Who doesn't love pink lace?

Got to admit it's a great feeling when you buy a piece of clothing and you can cover it with a £20 note and still get change... especially when you see like a similar thing in Topshop for like £45 and with the money you saved you can go buy something else woooo!

And like last month I was in Forever 21 in Westfield Stratford which has like 3 floors full of clothes (IT'S AMAZING!) and obviously I found something (like always...): a bluey green, long sleeve lace dress. To be honest I loved it so much that I didn't really look at the price and just guessed it was somewhere around £30, so I got to the counter with £30 in my hand really hoping that it would cover it. The lady scanned it and BAM..... it came up as £12.99! Such a good feeling when you find something you really like that's really cheap and doesn't look like it's about to fall apart. That was a good day! 


So if you haven't been in a Forever 21 yet your life is lacking and you need need need to go A.S.A.P!

Louise

2 comments:

  1. Forever21 is crazy! So many good stuff!! And I love it when it's even less at check out than what you thought you were gonna be paying!

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess It is definitely one of the best shops for cheap fashion :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...